Location: ABUJA, NIGERIA
Reports To: Country Director
The GTC Group is the global leader in the transformation of emerging economies. We
combine Training, Consulting and specialist Energy services to provide emerging economies
with an unparalleled platform for development.
The most important element in any training situation is the Trainer/Consultant (Instructor).
The instructor who is enthusiastic, energetic and genuinely interested in both the subject
and getting his or her message across will evoke the greatest response from the trainees
Our aim is to provide the best possible level of training to all of our clients and delegates. It
is essential therefore, that we recruit the best and maintain the highest standards.
The GTC Group are seeking applications from professional freelance Trainers/Consultants
who are passionate about their chosen profession; proud of their achievements; possess an
energy to inspire delegates to perform to their highest potential, and have the relevant
experience and qualifications in conducting short term professional training courses for our
high-profile clients in the key faculty areas of:
1) Cyber Security
2) Finance and PPP
3) Human Resources
4) Leadership and Management
5) Marketing and PR
6) Oil & Gas and Energy
7) Procurement and Supply Chain Management
8) Project Management
9) Public Governance, Compliance and Transparency
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity and challenge? We are looking for an experienced and high-performing Sales Consultant to help us meet our revenue targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. You must possess strong sales and business development experience with an excellent network of contacts and transferable skills, preferably from the corporate training and capacity-development-consulting sector in Abuja. The ideal candidate must also be conversant with sales application programs like SalesForce, CRM Dynamics etc.
Key Objectives of the Job
• Distribute GTC brochures and marketing materials to clients and prospects.
• Daily physical visits to existing clients and prospects to sell GTC products.
• Daily telephone follow-up on GTC existing clients and prospects.
• Updating the CRM with Activities and Opportunities.
• Achieving sales and activity targets set each month and yearly by the country director.
• Handle sales enquiries as assigned by the country director
• To proactively seek new business in Abuja-Nigeria in the specified product range, by targeting a combination of GTC’s existing client base and prospective clients.
• Maximise sales targets by continually expanding orders and up-selling on all incoming and outgoing calls.
• Ensure all orders received are entered into the CRM accurately.
• Ensure all bookings on CRM are followed up within 24 hours.
• Liaise on a daily basis with the country director with updates on any developments, ensuring a high level of team relationships exist.
• Maintain an agreed level of proactive contact with both existing and prospective clients.
• Ensure that client complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion.
• Where relevant, such matters must be escalated to the country director.
• Manage the sales process for resolving the cancellation of orders. Ensuring that such matters are expedited and booking information is accurate and up-to-date.
• Manage and maintain any authorisation schemes & price lists relevant to our products.
• Ensure that the Finance department is well informed of any developments relevant to their accounts.
• Ensure the rest of the sales team is well informed of developments within your product range or territory.
• Meet and exceed the agreed KPIs.
• Perform any ad hoc duties deemed appropriate by the directors.
Job Location and Travel
Abuja, Nigeria with national and international travel
Salary (Above industry average) + commission + Bonus
• Represent an internationally recognized brand
• Training and Career Development
• Personal development opportunity
• Travel and international exposure
• Flexible working and work-life balance
• BSc/HND or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower
• MBA or Masters in Social Science will be an added advantage
Knowledge and experience
• Cognate experience in a sales role in Abuja Training and Consulting Industry.
• Minimum of 5 years experience (verifiable) as a Sales/business development person
• Strong personal sales network in the Training and Consulting industry
• Self-motivated with excellent leadership qualities
• Must be able to work remotely and independently
• Data-driven and conversant with the use of sales and marketing application programs like Sales
Force, CRM Dynamics etc.
Specific Job Skills
• Can develop and successfully implement a sales plan.
• Forecasting Annual, Quarterly and Monthly sale goals.
• Ability to network and sell effectively at C – Suite level.
• Ability to demonstrate Interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Have strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet usage.
• Are able to be a versatile learner with minimal support.
• Have excellent problem-solving/critical thinking skills – Uses own judgment and ability to conclude and act without having the whole picture.
• Strong organizational skills with excellent follow-up to ensure client and internal expectations are met.
• Personable and presentable
• High level of emotional intelligence
• Excellent communicator with commensurate presentation skills
Your submitted application will be vetted and scrutinized before being invited to attend an interview where you will be required to demonstrate your experience and abilities.