This Corporate Public Relations Strategies course has been specifically designed for team leaders, communicators or supervisors who wish to develop the core skills, knowledge and behaviours required in achieving corporate excellence and sustainable growth as regards reputation and relationship management with key stakeholders. The course contains up-to-the- minute and international award-winning case studies.
This course is available in the following formats:
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
Delegates will gain practical knowledge and skills to:
• Understand the importance of following Corporate Codes of Conduct
• Examine the subject of Corporate Public Relations Strategies
• Engage &motivate teams through appropriate, consistent policy-led communication
• Develop and implement an effective internal change strategy and manage a portfolio of internal or external comms channels
• Increase effectiveness of communications within the organisation
• Communicate to create organisation advantage and manage change
At the end of this course you'll understand:
This course is flexible in length depending on the delegate profile. It can be adapted for foundational, intermediate or senior professionals. If a particular sector focus is required, the trainer will adjust the content and case studies to suit the sector. This course is able to be adjusted for 1to1 sessions or taught on site to PR departments during their working day.
Delivery Format: Classroom
Delivery Format: Blended Live