The management of contracts is a crucial function in any organisation and if not given adequate attention could mark the downfall of a project and cause serious complications to an organisation’s well-being. The course will focus on the skills and understanding needed to function successfully in any contract arrangement.
This course is available in the following formats:
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
• Master the more complex issues behind contract formation, execution, funding and contract performance
• Tackle management problems associated with various types of contracts
• Develop and set the standards to improve on professionalism and service delivery through the execution of contracts
• Address terms and conditions within contracts and corporate relationships (public or private)
• Enhance the capacity of administrative structures that oversee selection of suppliers, including continuous monitoring, evaluation and performance of the contracts
At the end of this course you'll understand:
Delivery Format: Classroom