This course focuses on how delegates can achieve increased productivity and motivation through the application of best practice in the way that employees are treated by the organization. Delegates will gain knowledge on how to create a working environment in which all staff are able to contribute their full potential. This will involve creating a supportive and trusting climate at work and ensuring that individual and collective ER issues are handled positively and sensitively.
This course is available in the following formats:
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to;
• Develop techniques on how to get the best from people
• know the benefits of creating a close working relationship between ER and the rest of the organization
• Influence the behavior of managers and team leaders
• Operate disciplinary procedures and grievance procedure
• Understand the Impact on policies and procedures
• Effectively conduct the grievance interview
Delivery Format: Classroom
Delivery Format: Blended Live