This course provides delegates with a clear insight of decision-making process, various valuations methods, planning and interpreting financial information.
This course is available in the following formats:
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
• The most appropriate tools and using Excel to develop long-term financial models and budgets
• Financial statements: balance sheet; income statement; statement of cash flows, in order to make more informed and therefore better financial decisions
• Liaise effectively with other professionals on financial issues
• Corporate value and shareholder value
• The practice of financial/economic analysis
• Assessment of Business Performance
Delivery Format: Classroom
Delivery Format: Blended Live