The PRINCE2® Practitioner training and certification course will give you a detailed overview of applying the PRINCE2® methodology effectively in your projects.The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation.
This course is available in the following formats:
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
Candidates should be able to apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®. Specifically candidates should:-
• Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes,
• techniques and processes.
• Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project.
• Be able to create and assess management products.
PRINCE2® Foundation Online course is offered by VMEdu who are an Accredited Training Organization of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Practitioner examination is an open-book objective test examination based on a given scenario and lasting 150 minutes. It focuses on the ability to apply PRINCE2® to an example scenario. There are 68 questions each worth 10 marks, making a total of 80 marks available. The pass mark is 55% (38/68).
• PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher) • Project Management Professional (PMP) • Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) • IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director) • IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager) • IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager) • IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate)
Delivery Format: E learning