CODE: NVC05 DURATION: 3/5 Days
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
• Learn what cybersecurity is and its potential impact.
• Understand the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities associated with network security.
• Gain insights on how businesses protect their operations from attacks.
• Understand the latest job trends and why cybersecurity continues to grow.
• common vulnerabilities that systems face, how they work and how to mitigate them.
• Data breaches and how they occur; detection and early strategic intervention framework.
This course will benefit individuals who are thinking of moving into information security or related functions and anybody seeking to expand their knowledge in trending threats in cyber security.
Delivery Format: Classroom