Livestock management and export requires strong business sense and a firm understanding of how farms and ranches operate. This course will expose participants to in-depth knowledge on the roles and responsibilities of livestock managers and how they can effectively manage and run profitable livestock businesses. Participants will also learn new approaches and techniques for livestock processing and export.
This course is available in the following formats:
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
• Packaging, safety and health requirements
• Business principles on how these livestock products can be exported
• Livestock Farm income and investment analysis
• Livestock marketing and strategic ways to penetrate the market
• Traditional farming practices
• Disease Control and prevention
Delivery Format: Classroom
Delivery Format: Blended Live