This course benefits those who need to read, understand and analyse financial statements of corporate businesses on a regular basis. New or recent recruits to the financial services industry, particularly within banking, stock broking, equity sales and research, corporate finance, business valuation and fund management, will find the knowledge acquired invaluable.
This course is available in the following formats:
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
• Understand accounting fundamentals
• Assess the effects of business activity on the balance sheet
• Understand the terminology relating to company accounts
• Understand the key ratios for measuring profitability, liquidity and stability
• Read, analyse and interpret a set of accounts
• Recognise the benefits and limitations of ratio analysis
At the end of this course you'll understand:
This course is aimed at middle to senior managers who have the responsibility for tackling financial problems and making financial decisions that affect their respective department or organisation. This course is also ideal for managers who want to refresh and further develop their knowledge of financial planning and practice. This course aims to provide a thorough insight into the meaning and analysis of the financial statements of corporate. A basic knowledge of accounts formats and jargon is assumed.
Delivery Format: Classroom
Delivery Format: Blended Live